That is the type of skin cancer I have been diagnosed with. I'm still a bit confused about all of this because it happened so quickly today, I can't be sure of what's really going on.
I went to the doctor because there had always been this spot on my back for several years that had never gone away. I decided to look up what it could be and several of the searched kept coming back as skin cancer. I decided to go get it checked out with my doc.
Well, this afternoon he confirmed my worst fears. After examining me (he got very quite, which he is usually a talkative person) he told me that we needed to remove it asap. So there I sat... alone and couldn't call Kev because I forgot my phone! =(
They froze it off.
Ouch.
I'm not sure of what implications this has on me for my future skin but you can be for sure I will NEVER sunburn again. I am scared to death of being outside right now.
At least American Idol was there to distract my mind for a few hours (and YES Kris won!!). I'm ok, this isn't a life threatening type of cancer... but it's still cancer and that scares the HELL out of me.
So for now we are just kinda going along with this and dealing with it as best as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment