It's been a long 2 weeks with Elliott being extremely sick. Non-stop diarrhea and last weeks lots of throwing up. The doctor believes that it's salmonella poisoning from contaminated dog food. We are running tests on Elliott but won't get the results until Monday the earliest. So until then we are still changing about 10-15 poopy diapers a day and somehow managing to keep away the diaper rash. I know that baby powder is meant to be a no-no these days (asthma related stuff) but it's the only thing that is keeping his bum safe.
I did a few updates to the house yesterday! Did some lime wash on the kitchen paint as well as some decorative touches =)
I'll try to post some of the pictures from the race whenever I get back!
Oh and I forgot to mention that Kevin and I have decided to get rid of our cable! Yea! We ordered the coupons for the DTV converter boxes and as soon as we get it all set up, bye bye cable! It's our way of 1. cutting costs 2. Spending more time together as a family. We have become so dependant on "our shows" that we plan everything around what we are going to watch. I know once upon a time we didn't have cable as kids and we lived.
Think of this more as a social experiment! So we are going from 200+ channels to 6. haha We will keep everyone posted as we detox!
No comments:
Post a Comment