Does that make any sense? Hm must not because my brain has not functioned in days. We managed to work out a deal with the Ambassador of Poland to the US to get my Aunt on a plane to see my Grandfather next week. As well as my Mom but she's a US citizen so of course that was not complicated. My Aunt is a Temporary Permanent Resident who had an expired Passport from Poland.... sooooooooo long story short.... people in DC and LA had to deal with 2 Polish women the past few days and all is in order! (we hope).
We think it was best decided that I not go right now with Elliott. Other factors have influenced that decision as well but it's just not possible to go. And that breaks my heart. The past few days I have not been able to sleep, eat, cook and I can barely take care of Elliott because I am so lost in thought. I just need some strong prayers for our family that we can pull it together and make it through this.
It's so strange and difficult for me because my family has always been very stable. Like yea we argue and whatever, but we have all been there for each other and we have never faced an emergency that is literally life or death. I myself have NEVER experienced the death of a family member and so the thought of it happening to my Grandfather is so foreign to me. And I don't look forward to the day that I actually have to deal with this, it will not be pretty.
But I do have a very supportive and understanding husband. He cleaned the house for me and even improvised dinner when it got burned! He also went to Houston with me for support while my family tried to figure out who was going where and when.
Well, it's late... I'm tired and pissed off because the stupid clouds interfered with my meteor shower that I have been waiting months for. Thanks gay rain. Night
No comments:
Post a Comment