Some of you may know about the fertility issues we have been experiencing over the past few months. It was a very emotional time and so we didn't talk about it openly with everyone. The week we were meant to start Clomid (fertility drug) we found out I was expecting!!!!!!! Beautiful! Thankfully we did not need the medication and since we had no idea I had ovulated, this baby was made with true love (not like BDing when I would O meant otherwise, but it's nice to know that Kevin and I still are attracted to each other for other reasons!). So folks... here's to round 2!!
Since we had no clue as to when we conceived we went to the doctors for an ultrasound Tuesday. We are about 6 weeks based on the measurements. Which gives us a due date of APRIL 13, 2010!
The morning sickness has kicked into full swing but not quite the sleep all the time stage. Although I am constantly tired! I can usually push through it.
So you may have seen some slight changes to the blog and all, but it's no longer just about our son Elliott, but our ENTIRE family. And that includes the little munchkin inside me =0)
For all my friends TTC... Tons and TONS of baby dust!! I'd like some partners this time around!
In Elliott news... tonight is Meet the Teacher Night! I am thrilled to finally see his classroom and meet his teacher =0) He starts next Tuesday!! So many mixed emotions... but especially with me being pregnant it will be nice to have Elliott in class so I can recoup for a few hours. Kevin is about to start teaching again, so there are going to be long long long days without him!
Here are the first few ultrasounds. Yea scanned quality isn't the best but it was free!


3 comments:
Congrats! That's AWESOME! :) Now, Robin can't be mad at you for being preggo at the wedding! :) ha!
congratulations, amelia!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment