
The morning sickness has been awful, but it seems to be dying down (YaY for nearing the end of the first trimester).
Elliott has fully recovered from all his illnesses! He has bounced back and is gaining back the weight he lost while sick! I would go into detail about how great and amazing Elliott is doing, but there is just so much that it would take me days to blog about it.
He says things like breakfast, butterfly, wash hands, Oh, No no no (its a used in a sense like uh oh, which Kevin has taught him and its so funny to watch!), now he can actually say Thomas (for some reason it was waf for the longest time) and he knows ALL the animals. Granted... anything with a beak is a duck but at least he knows the concept. And his favorite animals are the giraffe and fish! Now, while we have a fish for Elliott, I don't believe we can buy him a giraffe. So we are going to have to settle with going to the zoo for that one!
He is excelling in his class. His teachers love him and say that he is so well behaved (especially how well he eats, but the boy is serious about his food!! haha). He loves to say school! which is more like shhh-kewl. The past 2 days we have had some issues when dropping him off, but I think it was because he was sick for so long that he was not used to going back! Hopefully this week will be better!
This Thursday I've got a book club meeting (thankfully we are not meeting at a bar this time, which is great since I can't drink!). And of course Aunt Holly and Uncle Kenneth are coming to town this weekend!!!!!! Elliott can't wait!
Oh and Elliott did a photo shoot this past Friday on Lake Conroe. The pictures are still being edited but I have one for ya here:

Carly is a friend, as well as an amazing photographer! Her prices are amazingly low and the quality speaks for itself! You can look her up on facebook if you are interested. Carlynne Welch is her fully name! She also has a link on there to her website with several other shoots to browse through! You betcha she will be doing my maternity pictures and newborn pics! I think there is also some talk about a photo shoot with Lauren and some pumpkins! You are just gonna have to stay tuned to see =0)
1 comment:
What a beautiful picture! His eyes are just gorgeous. :)
Post a Comment