So I have had this post as a draft for a few days now because I have been working on getting all our pictures together of our front yard. We ended up not doing anything this weekend which was actually what we needed. We have not had any time to work on our yard for about a month... and the project started 2 months ago!
Kevin had to rent a stump grinder (other methods of stump removal did not work). So that was fun watching him and our neighbor Jeff get that out. Jeff was awesome because he even used his new truck (!) to go get the machine from Home Depot!
Once they finished that part, which took about 2 hours, we got everything planted. YES!! You can not imagine how good it felt to finally get it done. It was like something was always looming over our head. We had bags of dirt and mulch everywhere and plants. I felt like our house looked terrible on the outside. But now it looks great. Next year.... the backyard =)
So here are some before and after pictures. I believe it was well worth the money and the time (even tho we did the entire project for less than $200, thank you Houston Garden Centers).



No comments:
Post a Comment