October 26, 2009

T Minus 5 Days!

Until we go see Thuy and find out what we are having! Thuy is my mom's coworker that has agreed to do an ultrasound Friday for us! She is so amazing! She did almost all the ultrasounds with Elliott, although when we went to see her for the sex Elliott was very modest and did not show us! We had to wait until we got the ultrasound done through my doctors office.

It has been driving me crazy to find out because I can not make a decision about anything! Wither we are going to do bunk beds or separate rooms. Granted, I know the baby would not be in the bunk bed right away, but we could still buy it now and let Elliott use the bottom bunk when we transition him out of the crib. I think we are going to move to the bigger bed once he turns 2 (we are hoping this is also the magical number to potty train!). And if it's a girl then we need to completely stock up on girl clothes because we have absolutely nothing! We are getting a double stroller from our neighbor down the street, so that is going to save us money! Every little bit helps!

Things have been crazy and slow here at the same time. Elliott has lost all his babyness to him =( He speaks in sentences now! such as "Mommy more milk" or "Bye bye Mommy" and "I see you" or my favorite "There it is." Where did my baby go????

Well, like I said lots going on and I need to go and finish getting things set up here. Just thought I would do a little blog. I will be sure to post Halloween pictures and as well as updating with the sex of our baby!


Pictures of Elliott with his Grandparents this weekend!



No comments: