October 30, 2009

Ultrasound results....

are inconclusive! The baby was breeched (for the non pregnants out there that means sitting up with its head up towards mine and butt down downwards the ground) and that makes it impossible to see what it is. While I was super excited to find out, I am extremely thankful that the baby is doing really well. I am disappointed but not just for the simple fact of knowing if it's a boy or girl but because I still feel like there is a piece of the puzzle missing. I still have no clue who this baby is and it is so very hard to imagine a gender neutral child =0)

The baby was sucking it's thumb, which is something Elliott never did (even in the ultrasounds). So that makes me wonder if this baby will be a thumb sucker and not a pacifier user. Gives me a little something to work off of. He/She is also measuring a few days larger than it is, but I see that as a great sign. The baby is thriving and somehow all my throwing up has not affected him/her. So this leaves us with finding out November 19th at the "Big Ultrasound" that my Ob will do. Fingers crossed that the baby will flip around before then! Thuy did offer to do a free 3D ultrasound at her other job when I am about 22-25 weeks!! SOOO Hopefully we will get that done on to a DVD or something and get pictures from it!

In other good news, I was finally offered a new client for West!! I will be working for XM Satellite Radio!! YaY! I have already started the training and so far it seems like it is not going to be too terribly difficult. Everyone on the line seems to be very excited about it and even all the PALS (our "supervisors") are really upbeat! That is always a good sign! It's good to be making SOME money again!

Well... doodie calls... ops I mean duty ;)

No comments: