I have been working so much this past week, and my paycheck shows it! AWESOME!! During my *first* week back we have also started officially potty training!! Let me tell you, potty training has been more exhausting than working! BUT Elliott is doing so great, has very little accidents and even pooped in the potty today ALL BY HIMSELF!!!! I was laying in bed (more on that in a second) and Kevin was making himself a late lunch and Elliott just sat down and pooped!!! He has been sitting down on his own to pee but this is a first for pooping! I never thought I would jump out of bed so fast to squeeze the life outta my son! haha Hopefully we can have a mostly potty trained kid by Thanksgiving (and if not that is totally OK! We are proud of him for trying). We are doing the stickers and he LOVES them! I was so excited today about the poop that I did give him 1 piece of candy! Just to make it extra special for him!
While I am doing great with the pregnancy there are some issues coming up. First I have lost a serious amount of weight, and even at 19 weeks I have not gained a single pound of it back. I even lost weight since the last time I saw my doctor last month. I am eating more protein and cheeses and stuff to help. With the scan on Thursday we should confirm that everything is alright with the baby and the lack of weight gain is just caused by my healthier approach to eating (thus loosing fat while gaining baby weight).
The other issue is that I have been suffering from severe headaches, pain on the left side, dizziness, and lightheartedness. Not just when I stand up either, all the time, to the point to where we had to leave mass today before communion was even given out. I was fighting passing out right there in front of the congregation. I was so scared I had tears in my eyes while leaving. I am calling the doctor tomorrow to see if they can check my blood. We are thinking it is just low iron levels and nothing more serious. Keep us in your prayers tonight!
Well, I am currently logged into work and I am pretty dizzy just sitting here. So I am going to lay down between calls (and keep my massive cup of water with me). I'll try to post a belly picture later (but I am about the same size as the 15 week one, which just shows how little weight I am gaining). And lets hear lots of cheers for Elliott!
Baby II at 15 weeks
and us again at 19 weeks.
Not a huge difference, and if you ask me I think I actually look more slim in the face and such at 19 weeks.
1 comment:
Something similar happened to me in church today! I had to walk out during service to get some air before I passed out. I have low iron (and elevated thyroid hormone), and this feeling is not going away. I see the doc again on 11/22.
I pray that it's nothing serious and that they find the problem and solve it right away. Hang in there.
Tanisha
Post a Comment