May 18, 2010

Wish I had more time

to blog and such. We are just so exhausted. We are spending this week and next getting everything ready for 2 of Kevin's sisters to arrive!!! They are visiting for about 10 days and during that time we are going to be baptizing Declan! Ironically we also baptized Elliott at 2 months and 1 week. Funny we didn't plan that.

I spent most the day getting the paperwork and stuff organized for that. We can't find Declan's birth certificate, so I may make a mad dash to the courthouse tomorrow to get another copy. UGH. I'm afraid that Elliott may have something to do with this going missing because we just got it in the mail.

Kevin and I are in disagreement in this, but Kevin thinks Declan's colic is worse than Elliott's. I never thought this was even possible, but each and every day seems to be worse than the last. Now he just cries during the day day AND night (as in Mom did not sleep all night kinda crap, not just evening). UGH. I think I cried as much as he did last night.

I am just praying that we can survive till the 3 month mark where things typically get better. Ha. Easier said than done. 1 more month is years away when it comes to colic.

In more positive news, Declan has started to smile (when he's not crying of course). It's still kinda hard to coax it out of him, but he has done it a few times already!! He has dimples! <3

Weight Watchers is going great! I have been cooking healthy meals every night, and I lost 3.6lbs in my first week! Let's hope I can keep this trend up so my scale goes down =0)

No comments: