June 14, 2010

Hello Again!

Yes, it's been awhile since the last blog. Lots have been happening in our house and we just haven't had the time!

Two of Kevin's sisters came from Ireland for Declan's baptism, Karen and Collette =0) I believe they were here for about 10 days (Thursday to the following Sunday). It was so much fun having them here! Our kiddos rarely have family down, so it was great for them to spend so much time with their aunties! We did lots of shopping (Memorial Day weekend sales!) and even made a trip out to San Antonio. Elliott LOVED Sea World!

Declan's colic has greatly improved. He was also diagnosed with thrush and a hydrocele, which I believe has been contributing to his cranky behavior. We go in to the pediatric urologist again this Thursday after an ultrasound to make sure there are no other complications. Please keep our little Declan in your prayers, the possibilities are rather upsetting and we just hope its a sever hydrocele. For now they are not talking about surgery, but if the swelling does not go down when he turns a year old they will have to go in a close the opening. What a hydrocele is is an opening in his little golf balls and fluid has accumulated. It's fairly common in little boys and most don't need surgery to fix it. But I think with the severity we probably will. Hopefully this is all that is wrong.

This past weekend was also Mike and Robin's wedding <3 Congrats to them both, we are so happy for them! The wedding was beautiful and I must say the 2 ring bearers were ADORABLE! Elliott and Grant played all night long together, even busted some dance moves on the floor! haha

Well, nipples are boiling (gotta sanitize them because of the thrush) and baby is crying. Must mean I'm neglecting something since I'm online ;-)

No comments: