While I don't the outfit itself is inappropriate, the size of it I think is too small. She's got a chest on her and I really do think there is too much boob. If the "triangle" pieces were wider and covered more it would be fine. I mean, look at the types of outfits that Disney puts their female characters in all the time!

Jasmine and Ariel seem to be showing a bit of boobage there!

hmmm not so modest I think...
Which just goes to show how much our children are exposed to on a regular basis without us really realizing it. Think about the outfits you see women wearing that are in the circus! They are hardly even clothed! But people still take their kids. Not even mentioning Ren Fest! Some of the outfits even I think are tooo much. Especially during the mornings when lots of families are out there.
Like I said... I don't think the outfit itself is inappropriate. I am sure they could have photoshoped something over her boobs , especially when she is running towards the end of the clip. The stylist should have given her something a little more covering for her chest!
Meh, I usually don't include my 2 cents into these types of things, but Elliott really enjoys the clip and I thought I would comment on it! =0)
*EDIT*
So I just had Kevin sit down and watch the video. He had not heard of anything in regards to this clip so he was very neutral. He watched the entire thing and I asked him if he saw anything wrong with the clip. He said no.
Now my husband is very much a boobie man, so if there was anything seriously flaunting about he would notice! I would also go to say that he is very conservative when it comes to clothes and sexuality (he's gonna be pissed I even posted that, see... conservative =P).
After I told him what the big deal was, he watched it again, and said "OMG there's no big issue." So there ya have it people... my conservative hubby thought there was nothing wrong with the clip... I think it should have stayed in. And Elliott likes it lol
No comments:
Post a Comment