YaY after almost 3 weeks of teething (omgish!!) his upper left tooth finally pushed through!! Hopefully this means the 4th one will shortly follow, and no more teething for another 2 months (cross your fingers!).
I makes me really happy knowing that Elliott is doing so great for his age, especially since he was so early. You really gotta think as if he was 6months old not 7months. Already crawling, 3 teeth, and eating so well ~ he really is amazing. Not to mention his smiles =)
I got a job with West Corporation working from home answering calls. Just think of outsourcing. I work for various companies answering general calls, for now its DHL (wanna track your package? lol). It's great, I get to stay at home and still contribute to the family finances (and who couldnt use that these days huh?). I had to get a new desktop computer for work, since the laptop would crash just trying to download the programs) and its soooo fantastic!! Not too sure about Vista, but 3g of RAM is sexy let me tell you!! Sure beats the 512mb we have on the laptop (if even, could be less idk haha).
This weekend we are going to Denton (near Dallas) for the weekend for Kevin's class. He's working on his second masters (thanks to TAMU) and then the following weekend staying in houston since theres a class offered through UofH (still thanks to TAMU). Lots of stuff going on in the McGlone family at the end of August. Did I just say the end of August??? Time flies in these days. Seems like the older I get, the faster life goes.
Holly and Kenneth's wedding is just a few months away, and I'm getting closer to my goal weight!! Woo Hoo. Trying to burn some baby fat and get healthy so when we do decide to have another baby I can do whatever I can to carry full term. Haha yes, it may seem a little early already thinking that far ahead (or is it??) but it keeps me motivated like hell to get in shape. I am determined to have an excellent second pregnancy and actually "give birth."
I may try to take pictures of Elliott's teeth. There hasent been anything new to take pictures of (its been like a week!!) but I am sure there are going to be tons of pictures from Denton!! Thats about it. Just wanted to let everyone know about Elliott's tooth and my new job.
Lots of love
~The McGlones
*as told by amelia*
No comments:
Post a Comment