August 02, 2008

youtubing it now

Well, this blogs takes to long to upload our videos, even though I keep them short. I am now gonna be posting my videos through youtube, and then embed them here. This way I can have more than one video in a post as well =)

Here's Elliott today in all his glory. Attempting to crawl. He almost has it. He can make it around the room backwards, but just cant quite figure out how to go forwards.

I think by next weekend we will having him crawling all over the house!! He sits up no problem now, I guess i dont have any videos of him sitting up, just been trying to get him to crawl lol

Enjoy!! From now on I will make longer videos since youtube is so much easier to post on!!

With love from the McGlone family!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: