August 24, 2008

Denton, Dallas and all over!

Road Trip!!! YaY
I hate I-35 now, with a passion!!

I dont even know where to begin about our trip. Elliott was terrible on the way up to Denton. Cried almost the entire time and I thought it was a prelude to a horrible trip, but I was wrong!! The hotel in Denton wasn't too bad~ granted Kevin picked it out. We got there about 5pm (yea, great Ft. Worth traffic let me tell ya!) and checked in. We ate at Johnny Carino's YUMMY even though kevin wasent feeling too good.

Saturday morning Elliott and I stayed in the hotel (and slept!) until check out, which kevin had off for lunch and we packed up. Ate at Taco Cabana and I dropped him off at class.

I headed to the mall and stayed there the entire time till Kevin was let out around 4. I actually had lots of fun shopping. I used to like to go with Kevin, but now I hate it!!! He always wants to leaves and makes it seem like we are on a tight schedule, when we have NOTHING else to do. haha I prefer Elliott's company, since he does not care what we do!

We headed straight for Dallas, and found our hotel, the DoubleTree. Got our complimentary cookie and headed for our room. Much more class I must say.
Kevin forgot our swimming attire, so we made a quick trip (yea right, we got lost and took us way too long to get back) to Target. Got some baththing suits for the family~all on clerance since summer is "techinally" over. Went swimming until it got freezing cold and headed back to the room.

I insisted on roomservice, but kevin did not want to pay $18 for chicken fried steak. Can I really blame him? haha

Sunday morning we DID get roomservice for some breakfast!! OMG best pancakes I've ever had. $25 we were checking out and heading to the zoo.

Dallas Zoo was sooooooooooooooo much fun!!! Kevin thought we would only be there for an hour, HAHA. 4 hours later we left. It was totally worth all the hassel of Elliott crying and the enormous amount of packing and unpacking I have done in the past 3 days. The ride home was great, as Elliott slept the entire time. It was considerably short since we were in Dallas and not Denton.

I took a rediclious amount of pictures (as usual!!) and some video of Elliott and I playing on the fantastically big bed at hte Double Tree.

Suprise ending:


Oh so adorable:


Some pictures:







And some more here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2131494&l=4ee28&id=34403614

I have about 114 pics total, but I had to limit the amount to get them all in the same album!

No comments: