He's hit all his milestones, and some! He weighs a hearty 18.5 lbs (which is the same as our neighbors 9mth old!).
He still has to get the crawling down tho. He can go backwards all over the house, and does the downward facing dog like pose hahaha
Today he started suckin on his toes (omg soo cute!!)and holding his own bottle while eating. I am so proud of my little man. We are still making our own baby food, which I must admit is pretty tasty!! He's eating 3 types of squash, carrots, peas, green beans, parsnips, mangos, peaches, pears, strawberries, blueberries (his fav!!), pumpkin (also a fav), bananas, aspargus, and i think thats it!! Wouldn't be suprised if there is something else. Oh and red delicious apples (does NOT like the green kinds at all). And of course, its all made by mommy - only the best for my baby =)
I use www.wholesomebabyfood.com for ideas and combinations for other mommies out there who would like to make baby food.
Elliott is starting to take juice (the kind with yogurt is really the only kind he will take) and sometimes water. Sometimes.
I haven't posted any new pictures or videos because not much new has been going on. Of course, once he starts crawling- pictures galore!!
He's also getting his top teeth in, so he's been uphappy-which I dont blame him!! I made him some teething biscuits, which we both love =0) I made them in the shape of dog bones hehe little personal touch there.
Mike and Robin watched Elliott this weekend for us so we can FINALLY get the bathrooms painted!!! I know its hard watching your own baby, so I am thankful that they are willing to take one someone elses!! He can be a handful, but he's so wonderful that it doesn't matter =)



Kevin is going to Dallas at the end of the month to UNT since he is starting his second masters (and teaching at Blinn!! hes so busy). It's going to be the first time I am at home for so long without anyone helping me out with feedings and such! I'm kinda nervous!!
Well, gotta get this baby off the floor from crawling backwards into the entertainment center!! Heres to hoping we get teeth this week and our first crawl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment