October 15, 2008

Bachlorette Bash

This weekend was Holly's sup rise bachlorette party in San Antonio!! We stayed the night at the Plaza Drury Inn right on the river!! It was awesome to say the least. We spent about 9 1/2 hours at Sea World Saturday!! Holly had no idea that the bash was this weekend or that it was in SA. She thought it was the weekend before the wedding and in Houston hehe
Shamu video:


While on the way down with Amy and Katy (Holly's sisters) Amy noticed that Elliott's 5th tooth came in!! YaY his 6th one is not far behind! You can see it, but it just hasn't pushed through yet. Elliott has his 9 month check up tomorrow!! We are getting the few shots we usually get (we don't do them all and that's a whole'nother blog) and his flu shot... along with mine =) Elliott is also 'cruising' meaning he isn't walking but he holds on to stuff while moving. So he will go from the coffee table to the sofa but doesn't let go. At least not yet!! He is going to be walking before we know it. Walk Elliott Walk

His words that he says are Dada, Nana, and I swear one time he said Uncle haha nope, no mama!

My workouts are going great... although there are many days I don't want to go in I do. We are going to take measurements on Friday to see if there's a difference (and there better be!! haha). Kevin has been working on his masters so much that I haven't had much time to work at night.

This weekend we are going to Shannon's Co-ed baby shower!! I am so excited to see her and that its co-ed. I've never been to one with Kevin, so he will get a little taste of what I think is sooo much fun!!

Then next weekend Holly is having another wedding shower (score for her!) and Sara's baby shower!! After that there's nothing until Holly's wedding which is Nov. 15th!! I am soooo stoked about it.
Here are some pictures from this weekend!!











and my new favorite song!!

No comments: