October 05, 2008
Humpty Dumpty Had a Great Fall
Elliott had a great fall this weekend... at the Olive Garden while we out eating out with Mike and Robin! He was ok and I think I was worse off than he was. He fell out of the high chair, which if you ask Mike or Robin they would agree it was very "shallow." The bars that are ment to keep him in were really low, so all he did was lean to the side and out he went =(
It wouldn't have been so bad if everyone had not been staring at us untill we left.
sigh the joys of motherhood.
Today we also spend the entire day working on our landscaping in the front yard. OMG such a big task. Planting a new flower bed is so much harder than i realized, not to mention we dug up everything that had been in our flower bed and replaced it all. Much to my satisfaction we are almost done! All we need to do is uproot the old oleander to finish the corner of the house. I think we are going to plant a Sago Palm at the front corner of the drive way!! So much to do!! I'm gonna post pictures of before and after once we get the front totally done!! I can't wait.
I got Elliott some shoes for Ireland since it's gonna be cold!:
http://www.target.com/Giraffe-Appliqu%C3%A9-Slip-Leather-Shoes/dp/B000M4FUUE/qid=1223228031/ref=br_1_4/602-0705462-3981444?ie=UTF8&node=16378161&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
And a harness for the airport. You just can't trust strangers these days:
http://www.target.com/Eddie-Bauer-2-Harness-Buddy/dp/B0011UNHQ2/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_3/602-0705462-3981444
We are so very excited about flying over and seeing our family for the first time in months!! Everyone has to see the first boy!!
On that note... we are going to bed exhausted but happy!!
PS
not to mention this
http://www.gonzalesthunderrally.com/Bret.jpg
may be headin towards Austin this weekend you never know ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment