So while Elliott went in for his 9 month appointment, Kevin and I tagged along so we could get our flu shots. The way Scott and White is set up here is that all the doctors are in one building and they had the flu shots in the atrium. Kevin met us there and filled out all the paperwork while Elliott and I were with the doctor.
Here are some pictures of all the mean things that happened to him today. I took these while he was passed out sleeping:
Elliott is in the 75Th percentile for his height!! He weighs 20.6 pounds!! OMGosh talk about heavy to cart around! He used to be way at the bottom and for his weight he is perfectly average!! I was so happy because these were not adjusted for his prematurity!!! The nurses couldn't believe that he was a preemie =) Here is a photo tribute to my amazingly strong son!!












No comments:
Post a Comment