3 babyshowers
2 wedding showers
and 1 bachlorette party
all in about a month!! Talk about being a popular little boy!! Everyone wants to be with him ;)
I thought we would have a quite weekend just hanging out with Mike and Robin... but my dad told me this weekend that his mother isn't doing well at all. Shes already about about 2 strokes and 3 heart attacks. Strong woman. So to hear him be scared about her health is serious. We are looking into flights to go up there this weekend (she lives in Connecticut). He's worried that she will never see her first grand baby so money really isn't the issue. I think he's having a hard time admitting that she is getting old and frail. Which for my grandmother is so not like her. I pray for her health.
And this would mean no trick or treating for Elliott =( but I told Kevin if we are flying on Halloween... Elliott is wearing his costume in the airport!! haha dork i know.
So when Elliott and I came back from this weekends extravaganzas... I come to find Kevin has totally cleaned out the spare room to make it into a play room!! OMG I love him. We had been talking about doing this... but it was a very daunting task because the room had become the "catch all" for things Elliott has out grown and stuff we just didn't know where to put. I posted some pictures, and I am so happy that we have all the toys out of the living room!!
Here are the pictures... enjoy our weekend like we did

No comments:
Post a Comment