Has come and gone in the McGlone household. The usual going on... water pipes bursting, going to the dentist, talk of braces, birthdays, getting yelled at on the phone by incompetent Citi customers... the norm =)
Aside from the much not needed drama the week has flown by rather quickly. Elliott has not failed us in the "I AM SO CUTE" department. His latest tred: Sitting in the crib and waiting until you fluff up his pillow (aka a folded up blanket) and when you are done crawls to it and lays his head down! We have got this sleeping thing down!!! His most favorite activity of the week has been chasing our dogs around in circles until Kola gets mad enough and leaves the room. haha And yes I swore they were going to be outdoor dogs... but I felt bad for getting so mad at them, so I gave them a bath instead. And have only let them out to poop - not play. So the amount of crap attaching to their coats has been kept to a minimum. We'll see how long this lasts.
Our garage door is still broken but hopefully that will get fixed this weekend! Last night was also the Top Chef Finale... and I can't believe Hosea won... UGH Kevin and I both agreed he did not deserve to win. And poor Carla... there just wasen't enough love to help the souffle. Well, there are no hours for me to pick up for work right now, so I am going to enjoy this time to myself and read a good book! Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment