So Kevin and I have had a fun weekend!! Mike and Robin watched Elliott, which means we FINALLY had a weekend alone together. haha
What did we do?? Wellllllllll
We went and saw Taken (AMAZING movie!! so good) with Tracy and his wife Rachel. Then we came home and Kev played the xbox and I read till about 1am. Then we slept. Till about 11am!! wooo weee I feel like a college student again.
Today Kevin and I were lazy all day and finally made our way to Best Buy to get a freezer for the garage and also looked at new office chairs for me and still found nothing. But we came home, cleaned out the garage and set up the new freezer!! YES
You know you are married when you get a deep freezer on the "day-o-romance."
We made our way to the mall to get my hair cut (first time in MONTHS). She did a great job!! I am so excited, first time I have actually liked my hair since I got it cut this summer. We came home to a nice cold house (we love it freezing in here but cant because of the baby). Turned off the lights, lit a fire and watched Weeds (Showtime TV show, season 2) for hours. We are letting the precious xbox cool down before we start watching more.
I love Elliott with all my heart and soul but sometimes I just need to get away from the every day routine to regroup and energize. I am so thankful that Mike and Robin love Elliott so much and are so willing to watch him! I'm also glad that Elliott is a good baby and can go with people for 2 nights and not be too hard to handle. Kevin and I really needed some time together and just do nothing all day. Not often we get to! So a huge thanks again to Mike and Robin!!! The best Godfather and girlfriend(or Godmother-in-law?? haha) we could have asked for!
No comments:
Post a Comment