So Elliott is officially walking around the house! He has been walking and taking steps but with lots of coaxing from someone. But now he uses his 2 feet to walk from the kitchen to the living room!! All on his own! Or go from pushing around his "car" (for lack of a better term for that thing) to wanting to open the cabinets to get out some pots and pans! It seems like he just figured out one day that he could get around the house much faster on 2 feet rather than on all 4s! Robin can attest to this since she had seen him last week and he wasn't walking, and then now a few days later he is almost unstoppable.
So a big YAY for our TODDLER!! Elliott is also just doing 3 meals a day (he seemed to wean himself off of 4) but we are still doing 2 naps, most days. haha
Things have been very crazy the past few days so I'm sorry for the lack of blogging. I have picked up tons of hours for work this week and it has been busy! So if I am not working then I am attempting to run after Elliott, clean up after Elliott or cook for Elliott (somehow manage to take care of myself, the hubby, and the rest of the house). Needless to say, even though I have been working on the computer all week, there hasn't been much time to blog. I can't be interrupted while typing or else I lose my train of thought.
Elliott and I stayed the night with aunty Robin on Monday night and that was lots of fun! We baked some Amish Friendship Bread and ate it haha Butttttttttt the next morning I got a text from Kevin saying that his car "was FUCKED" as I recall. Thanks for waking me up so early ;)
Well my dad managed to come up that day and help us get the car off A&M campus to our house without major incident. Seems the radiator went out as well as some oil leaking. Strange because when my dad and brother were up at the weekend I mentioned the coolant was low and we added some more in. Sigh didn't help.
So we are currently with only 1 car that Kevin has been taking to work while I get to go nowhere during the day ;) and since I'm working so much that really isn't a problem. Hopefully this car will last us a few more years... it's only driven about 10 miles 5 days a week, so the strain on her isn't too much.
We don't have many plans for the weekend. I've got a couple hours I am working Saturday and Sunday, so we won't be going anywhere. I think we do need a little time at home though, its been a hard week for me and I feel like a zombie half the day (no naps anymore!!). So any time we get together without work or some chore needing to be done is much cherished! Well, I've got a shift about to start and I need to make sure I can log in since there were a few issues yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to post more videos of Elliott walking around the house.
OH and Elliott said he really would like his Aunt Holly and Uncle Kenneth to come see him this weekend. I swear he said it just like that too =)
***Edit***
Elliott is going to have his first dentist visit this Tuesday!!! So exciting. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment