February 18, 2009

Nap time

is usually when I can get something posted on here =)

Elliott has been doing fantastic this month!! Ever since he started really walking (almost running!) he has been sleeping 12 hours every night, and not waking up once! It's almost like he's playing a sick joke on us and I expect one night he's gonna wake up screaming for hours. haha But of course since I am not totally exhausted and able to pass out at night, I've been having issues falling asleep. Typical.

Chasing after Elliott has really taken its toll on my back and for almost 2 weeks now I've been in some serious pain. So Kevin was sweet enough to book a massage for me tonight (wonder where he got that idea?) and so I am really excited. If this doesn't work then I may have to go to a Chiropractic. Or maybe more massages ;)

Life seems to be going fairly normal these days. Nothing much has changed, aside from our new level of baby proofing. Elliott loves the outdoors and since it's been so warm outside we have spent many hours in the lawn. Which explains my lack of blogging and facebooking. Elliott loves interactive play so most my time is spent coming up with new games and ideas with him. I know I say this every time Elliott moves on to a new stage in his life, but this is definitly my most favorite stage!!! His personality is just so funny and great. He really is a happy baby(oh sorry Elliott, toddler). He is very witty and inquisitive, a complete mixture of his parents. Everytime he runs up to me to give me a hug I squeeze him tightly and never want to let go. He's growing up so fast and I wish I could slow down time and really enjoy this stage without him moving on just yet.

Which also means that Kevin and I have been discussing when we would like to have another baby, a little sibling for Elliott. We personally think a 2 year different between them would be ideal... which would mean pregnancy in the near future!! Ahhh! I just got over the emotional rollercoaster of Elliott's birth, so I'm not sure what we are going to do. Just lots of thinking going on, but of course if it is not our time to have one then it just wont be. We have faith that the right timing will present itself.

Well, since Elliott has manage to fall asleep, Mommy is going to attempt her own nap! Elliott got so worn out from playing with Vive today that he had no problem sleeping!

No comments: