Well, it's official... part of the McGlone Family will be going to Ireland in 31 days! May 2, Elliott and I will be flying out to Belfast!! We are going for 2 weeks and come back May 16th. And the following week we are going to Nicole/Michael's wedding (which I am a bridesmaid for!!). Then the weekend after that it is Kevin and my 4th wedding anniversary!! Robin and Mike are going to watch Elliott for us that weekend, and we may go camping with our neighbors... we'll see what the plans evolve to!!
The rest of our news is less exciting. Elliott had his 15 month check up... he weighs 25.3lbs. Head is still 95th percentile. They messed up on his height... it was a new person and Elliott was not cooperating haha
Elliott now has a massive vocabulary (or so his doctor says). Our words so far are:
fan
lights
dog
banana (aka Nana)
Mom
dadda
wus dat
dats (used differently than whats that)
cat
cup (tut)
tank ooo (thank you)
uh oh (is that really a word?? uses it in the correct context)
drush (brush)
I am sure there are more, but those are the ones I can think of. Guess that's what happens when you have a communication major as a mother!
He is attempting to say shoe but the whole 'S' thing is throwing him off. He has also been spending lots of time with other kids around his age and I think that is really helping his interpersonal skills! I just hope he is well adjusted since he is an only child and is used to being alone. =)
Kevin is still trucking away at his jobs... and I'm working as much as I can with Citi to make sure we've got some extra cash for the trip. Tickets were so dirt cheap we could not pass them up. Round trip to Ireland was only $326. Unheard of. Amazing. I still can't believe it. It's usually over $1000!!
Come stop by the Shenandoah Community Garage Sale this saturday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment