April 06, 2009

Sold!

Well, this weekend our neighborhood hosted a garage sale! We paired up with our neighbors, Amanda, Jeff and Lauren! Our morning started off really early! And to my surprise people were showing up with flashlights at 6:30am already trying to strike a deal. Well, we (excluding Kevin who was inside the house about 90% of the time) sold just about everything!
Which means that has paid for almost an entire plane ticket for me to Ireland! Not to mention we are relatively clutter free! Yes, it feels good! As Spring time has come around, my plants are finally blooming (the ones that survived our freak snow!). Amanda helped me pick out some *hopefully* kill proof plants to replace my dead ones. Elliott and I spent all day Friday outside planting them! And in case you were worried about our Mimosa (because I know you all are) it has bloomed! So Greg... it's not just a stick in my front yard! She's looking great.

I have attached some pictures of our yard... as well as the reason as to why my plants died this year. I swear... nothing better happen to my double knock-out roses!




No comments: