15 weeks:
19 weeks:
23 weeks:

27 weeks:
and from the front~
I really need to focus on these next 8 - 9 weeks and take it easy. Make sure that it all doesn't go horribly awry like it did with Elliott's birth. I only made it to 35 weeks, which would put me at having the baby around March 7th. Please pray for the baby and I so that we can make it to the end of March (and into April!). I am so terrified that this baby is going to be premature and worst of all there is nothing I can do to prevent that. Most of all, in Febuary and March I am going to have to take it easy and try not to get overwhelmed emotionally and especially physically.
lol this is going to be especially difficult since we are going to have a little shindig for Declan (not a traditional baby shower because we honestly have everything we need. Stay tuned for updates though!) AND I am the Maid of Honor for Robin's wedding and that is prime Wedding Shower time and planning for the Bachlorette party for May/Juneish. Hopefully we get tons of help from all her other great friends and family so it's not even stressful, just enjoyable!
Well friends... it's off to bed for me. Just gonna snuggle and zone out while the hubby attempts to kill more that 15 people in a streak (CODMW 2). sigh such is my life! <3
OH PS! Have you seen Leap Year yet?
http://www.fandango.com/leapyear_129351/movieoverview
WELL, the main male characters name is... dum dum dum DECLAN!! His name sounded so beautiful to me when it was being said on the big screen. I was so excited to hear it, I texted Kevin! It just sealed the deal, it's THE perfect name for our little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment