December 09, 2008

A Toddler Voice?

Well, silly mama thought Elliott was getting a "Toddler" voice. It has been deeper and kinda hoarse lately. But this morning we realized that it was much more than that (plus my Internet searching proved that babies don't have a voice change like when they are a teen). Just goes to show I am still new at all of this!

We took Elliott in just to get checked because we are going to be gone for so long that I didn't want anything to 'fester'. Well, no drainage... all seems to be well bacteria wise. The doctor said it was a viral infection. Nothing we can really do or give him to help him. Just have to wait it out. At least we know for peace of mind =)
[and I say we because we are still working off of 1 car, so kevin had to pick us up]

Kevin's boss and his wife are watching Elliott for us tonight (I'm soooo glad they offered!!) so he can get some grading done and I can get more packing/cleaning done. Seems like the list keeps growing!

Oh and Elliott said "NO" today. I was picking him up because he was trying to tear down our DVD player and he let out a very stern NO. It was soo funny. I think he really knew what context he was using it in to because he did not want to be picked up (and away from the DVD player!). but nope... still no mama =(

No comments: