We are 3 weeks away from when I gave birth to Elliott (I had just turned 35 weeks) and so in my mind I have to have everything set up by then for Declan. Which means super duper nesting Amelia. This ranges from hoarding clothes (covered in the previous post) to ironing bed sheets. As well as the letters for Declan's room.
I don't understand you sometimes blogger-
Close up of the letters
I will put them up on his wall in the next few days once I figure out where and how I want them arranged. I am sure this will change 100 times before Delcan is actually born! =0)
In more nesting news, I am packing up the hospital bag today! I would rather be prepared for an early delivery then get hit with one out of the blue like last time. So that means everything is coming out, including the car seat and the bouncer!! I have already washed the fabrics on them and they are out drying right now. I am sure this week I will also put together the play pen in our room to use as a bassinet <3 I have organized all our diapers and even got Declan some super soft wipes (the sensitive kind from Huggies) just for him <3 as well as some body wash (because we don't have 100 bottles of that stuff already Amelia)! The room is 99% ready for Declan. Just get the name up on the walls and rewash the sheets for the bed in there!
There is also a list of 100 other things that 'need' to get done but there is a short list of things that are absolutely necessary. Which helps me sleep at night (as well as the notepad and pen so when I think of something at midnight I can write it down and not forget!).
I wrote in a journal for Elliott's pregnancy and I have been doing the same for Declan's and I love to compare what I felt then at 32 weeks to what I am feeling now. Such a difference!! I was so miserable at this point with Elliott and couldn't wait for him to get out, and now with Declan I'm still content with him staying awhile. I think my mindset has alot to do with Elliott being premature, that I don't care how uncomfortable I am as long as he stays put!
Well my mom is on the phone. Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment