So we had our 33 week appointment today! So far the news is promising. My blood pressure sky rocketed on Sunday for some unknown reason. I was completely swollen and couldn't bend my fingers.
I went in today and it was 124/72!! YaY and still just trace protein in my urine. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me. With Elliott at 33 weeks is when I tested +3 protein and was put on bed rest. I am becoming very optimistic that we will go full term... or at least past 35 weeks <3
I have been so worried these past few days (and weeks) and just terrified that something was going to go wrong. At least now if it does I will hopefully make it further than I did with Elliott. Elliott just needed about another week inside me to not have to have been in the NICU, so even 36 weeks for me would be a milestone. Thank you to everyone that's keeping us in your prayers! We are doing everything we can to take it easy and today was very significant in predicting how the rest of the pregnancy will go.
Now... on to a nap =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment