I'm gonna start taking the pictures every week because I never know which one will be the last one. I love pointing out the last picture of my belly that I took with Elliott, so I want to make sure I've got as many taken as possible! And of course tradition calls that I post all the previous weeks up here as well =0) So enjoy the ever growing belly size!
15 weeks
19 weeks
23 weeks

27 weeks
31 weeks
AND WEEK 34!!!
This weekend is also the "Baby Shower" for Declan. It's a Frozen Dinner Shower and I am really excited =0) Since we really don't need much for the second baby (and because it's another boy) we just wanted to have a party celebrating the baby. We figured the thing we will need the most will be food after the baby is born! So, the guests are asked to only bring a prepared meal to stick in the deep freezer so we can pull it out and have dinner already made! I can't wait!! I am going to clean out our freezers tomorrow just to make sure there's plently of room and just use up some stuff that's taking up space. I love the invitations and thought they were super cute! The wording on it came from our own heads because there was nothing like it online that we could find

No, they aren't messed up I blurred out the phone number and address for our protection. The world wide web is a scary place!
My mom is coming up on Friday to help us get the house ready for the party! So it will be nice to have her here for the night. She is also watching Elliott for us Saturday night (kids are more than welcome to the party, but she offered to watch him to make it easier on us) so she is going to get ton's of love time with Elliott!!! Well, gotta watch Big Love <3
1 comment:
What a cute "shower" idea! Original and helpful - I like it! I hope you guys have a great turn out!
Post a Comment