These days!! I don't really have weekends to catch on things either because they are all almost booked until mid-november. I started to get a little overwhelmed on attempting to maintain the house, as well as running after Elliott these days. I can't do much else other than watch him because he is mobile and could get really hurt.
Since I am working from home during the nights, I don't get to clean then either because I have to be by the computer to help out hte customers.... so we have devised a list of chores that Kevin and I are responsbile for. I obviously have more since Kevin is also very busy, but this does help take the weight off me.
I have also officially started my training sessions, OMG 6am comes too soon. Hopefully this will get me on a good schedule and not stay up late. I am so happy I am doing this for myself. This is the first thing I have spent money on myself in a LONG time (maternity clothes dont count!!). I think it is healthy for me to have some regular time out of the house (especially working form home now). We have set ambitious goals, but I am more than ready for this.
Elliott has not walked yet, but he tries to let go of me when I am helping hold him steady while standing. hopefully this means he is really close to not needing stuff to help balance him!!! Not to mention he is so massive!! I can't believe my infant is going to be a toddler (Holly and I discussed and figured that they are no longer an infant when they start walking). Yesterday I spent all day making baby food, and we did not puree!! Just mashed, which means his food is very thick, but he uses all 4 of his teeth to eat with! He loves Cheerios and I love the crunch sound they make in his mouth now!! He doesn't just suck on them anymore, he actually eats them (as well as other treats!).
Holly and I spent most of the weekend together, while Kevin hung out with some quality time alone (we had the baby all day saturday). It's so nice to be able to spend time with another adult (I mean, I love kevin but some estrogen is nice!) and especially Holly. It's crazy how much things have change in our lives, yet we are the constant for each other. I love hanging out with her and I CANT WAIT TILL SHE HAS A BABY (cough kenneth cough) haha =) We also went to Christina's baby shower (pics in post before) which was super fun! I love pregnant women!!! I miss it so much, but I will be as healthy as possible before even thinking about more.
Well, enjoy the pictures.... I must get back to the baby who I am sure is now lost somewhere in the house. I still have more baby food to make today, but I ran out of ice cube trays (haha I have 20 of them). Should be enough food to last us about 2-3 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment