September 25, 2008

Sore legs, but great deal!

Sooo much has been going on this week!!

I have had my first few workout sessions with my personal trainer David... and I cant walk I am so sore. OUCH. I have also met with a nutritionist and we have totally changed the way I am going about becoming a healthier me. No more counting for me, which means points and calories!! So strange, but they have a computer program that I enter in all my foods for the day and breaks it down into the various nutrients I have eaten. I'm ready to kick some butt (even though mine was handed to me yesterday morning!!).

So after the meeting with the nutritionist I went to the mall on the hunt for the Bear in the Big Blue House, which to no avail I did not find. Apparently while I was there I lost my wallet. Yea in a mall. Fantastic.

I did not even notice until this morning when I go across town to the Super Walmart in Bryan to buy a new diaper bag (which is too small now, and 'unbenounced' (anyone watch celebrity rehab? hahaha only you'll get that usuage) to me my wallet fell out of) and as I go to pay for this super cute diaper bag... NADA!!

Of course I thought I left it at home, so I drive all the way back and I can't find it. I start freaking out and call Kevin. We had gone to Walmart that night, but he paid and we were trying to figure out if I even had it then. I thought someone stole it. Then I remember while at the mall I stopped to eat, and my bad had fallen over and I just picked it up as usual. Except now its always overflowing with stuff because my soon to be toddler is high maintenance. So out flew my wallet.

I called the mall in a panic and she goes.... is your name Amelia?!?!?!?! YAY she had it. So I truck my 20+ pound baby back into the car (remember, I can hardly walk because I am so sore from my work outs) and head back across town to the mall.

So I got my wallet from the customer service and head over to Sears.

I LOVE SEARS, always have always will. Well... they are even more fantastic now in my minds. They are having a huge blow out sale going on now. All their baby clothes are marked off 75% already. On top of that, we got to take an additional 40%... so mommy Amelia got 13 outfits for less than $30 (all various sizes for Christmas and next summer). I paid no more than $2.99 for any given garment!!! I love it. I spent about 2 hours in there getting one of everything they had, and a new diaper bag!! (on sale, but not clearance).

So we are home... Elliott is napping and I am purely exhausted. Not to mention I have to go work out tomorrow morning! One of the 2 other girls I work out with threw up the last time!! Go boot camp! It's only a matter of time before we all do!!

No comments: