March 02, 2010

Elliott vs. Declan





SO i wanted to post side by side comparisons of me being 34 weeks pregnant with Elliott and now Declan. Just because of the simple fact that I do not feel a quarter of the size as I did with Elliott. I still can't believe that when I refer to being 'gigantic' with Elliott that is where I am now. I just don't feel big! So strange. Granted this is a good thing but I am just waiting to get to the point of 'just get him out' but I dunno if that will ever happen. I'm really loving being pregnant (thats NOT to say I am not exhausted all the time). Well, so people... do I look bigger, smaller or the same with Declan???

PS- I actually weight 4lbs less right now then at this point with Elliott! and I'm laughing at our picture in the apartment... lol oh the days of 2008!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

You look much bigger with Elliot. You look "fuller" with him too, like you have more belly. How fun to see how different your pregnancies are!