I am so happy to still be pregnant! I never thought getting so huge would make me feel so good, but just knowing that this little man isn't going to have as hard of a struggle in the beginning makes it all worth it!
Everything from this point forward is completely new to me, it's almost like my first pregnancy all over again. I am getting so anxious about labor signs and concerns about how big I am really meant to get lol Elliott didn't really give me many stretch marks (obviously because we still had 5 more weeks) and so I am just waiting for my belly to start popping. I have also never experienced "the drop" but seeing as Declan carries so low to begin with, I'm not sure there would be a huge difference. I have noticed some more tenderness? I guess I would explain it as feeling as if my public bone is bruised. Hopefully this is normal yes? Either way it excites me because we are getting further along and complications are minimal!
And this also means I have a greater chance at a V-BAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) if we can keep my BP under control and no inductions! I am more terrified of another c-section than a natural (with drugs of course) delivery. My experience was so bad and the recovery was slow and painful, I just couldn't imagine trying to recover while nursing AND managing a 2 year old!
Now we also get to play the "When Will Declan be Born Game??" Kevin says April 4th (Easter Sunday) and I think the very last few days in March start of April (maybe and April Fools baby?). I'll post a survey on the side bar of the blog for everyone to join in! I believe my mom thinks I'll carry all the way to my due date, April 12th.
In other big news, the nursery is DONE! YAY I think we have rearranged the furniture around enough times and I am really pleased with how it flows. Our old queen size bed is in the room so it made for some really tricky maneuvering but I love it!
And to top off the post with some pictures =0) Not all of them because then we are just going to have posts with 20 picture each go, so I'll just do the most recent.
YAY!! 35 weeks =0)
35 Weeks:
34 Weeks:
31 Weeks:
27 Weeks:
No comments:
Post a Comment