On a very positive note, I have been having contractions like crazy! Yesterday they were every 15 minutes for hours! But they never got any closer and kinda died off during the night. sigh
Today, they were much closer together (some even as close as 3 minutes) but they were very disorganized and not regular. They would go from every 3 minutes to every 10 minutes then to every 5 minutes. ohhhh I hope this means labor will come soon while we still have my bp under control!
37 Weeks pictures:
35 Weeks picture:
We've got so many pictures that I figured I would only post the one from 2 weeks ago.
Please pray that we go into labor with Declan very soon, and if you have ANY strategies to induce please let me know! We are trying EVERYTHING to go into labor naturally to avoid a c-section. Granted, just because I go into labor also does not guarantee me a VBAC, but it's my only chance! I check in with my midwife tomorrow and my doctor Wednesday so hopefully we will have good news! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment